in Urbanización Roca Llisa
Urbanización Roca Llisa (Santa Eulària des Riu)
Roca Lisa - North East
Due to be completed at the end of 2021 and fully landscaped beginning of 2022, this super cool 5 bedroom luxury villa built is located close to the golf course in the exclusiv...
Roca Lisa - North East
Due to be completed at the end of 2021 and fully landscaped beginning of 2022, this super cool 5 bedroom luxury villa built is located close to the golf course in the exclusive Roca Llisa Urbanization in the North East of Ibiza, with easy access, private parking area, and two swimming pools (one on the ground floor and one on the roof!).
The entire property consists of 1500 sqm of land, and a total built area of 378 sqm, which has been divided into several living spaces, storage rooms and terraces, including a large roof top terrace with 360 degree views.
The villa is actually quite imposing sitting on it's corner plot, and through the large pivoted entrance door, the ground floor is distributed with a spacious open plan living room and kitchen, double height ceilings, and large windows flooding this area with natural light, and it has direct access to the swimming pool.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with high end appliances with a large fully functioning island that allows the owner to look out towards the salon and outdoor areas on both sides. On the other end of the house, there is a bathroom with top end finishes, as well a further possible bedroom or study/office. There is also a ground floor double bedroom en-suite also with direct access out to the pool.
On the first floor there are two bathrooms with independent showers, three double bedrooms with a linked terrace and views to the garden and the surrounding pine trees. Finally there is an extremely impressive master suite with shower, bath and separate toilet.
The rooftop sundeck has panoramic distant views to the sea and the golf course right in front, which you can enjoy whilst lazing in the cute 10 sqm rooftop pool.
The house comes fully packed with top of the range demotic and technical equipment, such as aerothermal heating, fibre optic internet, remotely controlled domotics, sound system, advanced soundproofing, and an interior and exterior lighting system.
The villa is reached via good tarmac roads, through the security barriers at the entrance to the development, and 2 minutes further alond the same road is the turning to one of the most charming beaches on the island, Cala Olivera. There will be electric gates at the entrance of the property with ample parking planned for several vehicles, and once the extensive landscaping is completed this will be a beautiful property to enjoy.
- Interior carpentry: K-line high-end aluminum carpentry.
- Double Glazing: quadruple double laminated security glazing with internal chamber and membrane planytherm.
- Solar protection: Motorized roller blind type mono block with hidden drawer in false ceiling in all rooms.
- Motorized interior blinds in living room.
- Terraces: Non-slip porcelain
- 3.40m long central island in kitchen (Dekton Keyla)
- High-end Miele brand built-in appliances: XXL oven. Microwave, refrigerator and independent freezers (tweens), large format induction (95cm) with integrated ceiling hood, XXL dishwasher and integrated wine cellar
- All bathrooms include : NUOVVO brand RYO furniture in light oak color.
- Pura pietra model countertops from the Nuovo brand in gray stone with integrated bowl.
-Integrated suspended toilets with white vitrified porcelain, tonic model II DE ideal standard with cushioned seat and cover and chrome finish wall button.
-Large format bathroom tiled walls in white marble.
-Free-standing bathtub model Vostok by Nuovvo color white measures 177x80 in master suite
- Air conditioning: by means of aerothermal heat and cold conduits.
- Lighting: indoor and outdoor using direct and indirect LED lighting.
- Swimming pools: 1. Covered plant (rooftop) a 5x2m pool integrated with the large outdoor pavement as part of the continuation of the terrace. 2. Outdoor ground floor 12x2.5m pool with continuation of the large-format exterior flooring integrated into the outer landscape.
LOCATION: THE NORTH EAST
The North East is possibly the most family friendly region of the island. Santa Eulalia, the third largest town in Ibiza, remains the same safe family haven all year round, with a complete ban on nightclubs and late night hostelries, a superb theatre, amazing sports facilities, cinema, a blue-flag beach, and endless shops, restaurants and gyms, and of course the popular Roca LLisa Golf Course. Very popular with British, Dutch and Germans, it’s main square contains pretty fountains running down from the Town Hall all the way down the sea front.
Moving out of town and North towards the picturesque little village San Carlos, one will find the famous Las Dalias Hippy Market with hundreds of stalls to wander around, and along the coastline untold beaches perfectly suited for families, such as Cala Martina, Cala Nova, and Cala Llenya (which also hosts the weekly Sunday morning flea market nearby), to name just a few.
Recommended Beaches :
Cala San Vicente